“There have always been those special people for who the ordinary holds no charm… those are the people to whom Sharyn Blond Linens are dedicated.”
For the past 15 years, Sharyn has been carrying on the legacy of internationally-known designer Constance Leiter in her Kansas City store. By producing many of Constance’s wonderful hand-embroidered designs and creating gorgeous motifs of her own, Sharyn can customize linens to fit any decor. Sharyn also carries many exclusive lines of elegant china, unusual pottery, hand wrought silver and sparkling crystal – and of course, Diane James! Whether you are looking for the perfect wedding gift, or appointing the bedroom of your dreams, you’ll find a beautiful bounty for the table, bed and bath at Sharyn Blond Linens.
Given her fabulous sense of style and design, we were happy that Sharyn would participate in this month’s Q & A!
1. What did you want to be when you were a child?
2. What is your necessary luxury?
Wonderful linens – what else?
3. What is your favorite decorating accessory?
4. Where do you window shop?
5. What makes a house of home?
Photos of family and friends, and stack and stack of books
6. What is the most enjoyable part of your day?
I love all day everyday
7. What is your favorite flower?
8. If you were a cocktail, what would you be?
Something pretty and sweet!
9. If your life were made into a movie, what would be the title and who would play your part?
I don’t know anything about movies or movie stars
10. Name one thing from your “Bucket List”
Photos from Sharyn Blond