Since seeing is believeing when it comes to our silk floral designs, photography is one of the most important investments we make on a seasonal basis. Not only do the pictures appear on our website but also in printed catalogs that we send to our retail and design clients. Our photography is so well edited that even shelter magazines don’t hesitate to use the images in their editorials. And we are grateful to Norwalk-based photographer Jonathan Sloane for helping our designs look “un-real”!
For over 25 years, Jonathan has provided clients both big and small with beautiful and occasionally startling images. Whether he is photographing million dollar diamonds, a simple glass of water or Olympic athletes, Jonathan brings his own unique creative vision to the project. We love how he captures the beauty and delicate essense of flowers, whether fresh or faux and we are happy to profile his beautiful work!
1. What did you want to be when you were a child?
2. What is your necessary luxury?
Kona coffee from Hawaii
3. What is your favorite decorating accessory?
4. Where do you window shop?
Ferro’s Jewelery Store (estate jewelry)
5. What makes a house of home?
6. What is the most enjoyable part of your day?
Readind a good book, usually at night
7. What is your favorite flower?
Orchids all the way!
8. If you were a cocktail, what would you be?
9. If your life were made into a movie, what would be the title and who would play your part?
“A Photographer’s Story”, Robert Duvall 20 years ago
10. Name one thing from your “Bucket List”
Travel! New Zealand, Himalayas, Alaska, Peru, Kenya – not necessarily in that order
If you would like to see more of Jonathan’s wonderful pictures, visit his website Jonathan Sloane Photography.